Click image to enlarge
The BernzOmatic 1811850 (JT850) Self-Igniting Outdoor Torch is designed to produce high heat intensity flames for various uses. Whether you're having a Charcoal BBQ, Eradicating Weeds or Starting a Campfire, the BernzOmatic Outdoor Torch has got you covered. It runs on propane or MAPP gas, and features a self ignition trigger mechanism. With the adjustable flame control, you can adjust your BernzOmatic to suit many different uses. It has a 91cm length from the grip to the flame, and weighs under 1kg!
MAPP Gas Bottle not included.
Unit 6/12 Lyn Parade, Prestons 2170 (near Liverpool)
Enquiries please call: 1300 880 685 or (02) 9608 0802
Have a Question about this Product? Click Here
- Adjustable Flame Control
- Self Ignition Trigger
- Comfortable rubber grip
- 87cm long from grip to flame
- Lightweight structure
- 870mm from grip to flame
- Less than 1kg
- Takes propane gas only
How to use:
- Turn the flame control to the off position
- Insert a suitable sized MAPP propane cylinder into the torch (Not Included)
- Turn the flame control counter-clockwise, around half a turn
- Click the trigger to create a flame
- Turn the flame control to the off position to extinguish the flame, then remove the propane cylinder from the torch.
If you don't want to use toxic sprays to control weeds in small areas then these are great. Weeds that spring up in paving cracks are cooked quickly and you can see dropped seeds popping with the heat.
They are also good for roasting millipedes and other bugs on the march.
Just use common sense as it is a torch you are dealing with. I keep the garden hose within reach and wet down after I've done an area. For a little effort you don't need to be exposed to poisons.