Click image to enlarge
The electric commercial grade motor is a reliable power source that is ideal for charcoal rotisserie BBQ grills. Featuring an inbuilt gear box reducer with all metal gears, this grill barbecue motor can easily handle up to 13kgs of balanced meats to ensure the meat is cooked evenly when rotating in a short amount of time. With its unique design, this commercial grade outdoor BBQ grill motor offers 2 separate powering means which include an alligator lead for a 12V battery, and an Australian 240V mains power cord that provides constant power when cooking to ensure the food is cooked when it is required to be. Offering 5RPM from a 12V DC battery and 10RPM from the 240V lead, this high powered motor can be used for commercial environments and can be used with the Cyprus grill style rotisserie to deliver constant and reliable power. With an easy setup process you can be sure that your grill barbecue cooking experience will be enjoyable with constant and reliable power throughout the whole cooking process.
Commercial Grade 240/12V Motor with 13kgs capacity
- This electric motor is suitable for spinning all types of rotating mechanisms
- It is very powerful, capable of rotating up to 13kgs of balanced load
- Working with both 240V/12V
- For mains power, place the motor onto the grill mechanism, then plug the adaptor into the mains.
- Australian 240V mains power cord and alligator leads for 12V batteries
Unit 6/12 Lyn Parade, Prestons 2170 (near Liverpool)
Enquiries please call: 1300 880 685 or (02) 9608 0802
Have a Question about this Product? Click Here
- Turns at approx 5 RPM from 12v DC Battery & approx 10 RPM from 240V
- Built in Gear Box Reducer - All Metal Gears, Factory Tested to Turn 13kg Balanced Load
- With Australian 240V Mains Power Cord & Alligator Leads for 12V Batteries
- Suits the Cyprus Grill style Rotisseries.
- Can be used in a Commercial Environment
This drive was used on a rotisserie I made myself,it has ample power and was a breeze to fit. The service from the BBQ Store was quick and hassle free.
Essential step up from standard
I loved this motor for my Cypriot spit. The motor that came with the original equipment, with a 2kg rating is entirely inappropriate for anything more than a chicken or a roast, and even then, each revolution is like a prayer being answered. Not with this baby! It is comparatively noiseless and the 7kg we were cooking for Greek Easter Sunday was wonderful with absolutely no dramas. At $55, it's also about half the price of equivalent motors being sold by competitors