Click image to enlarge
This Australian made stainless steel Cyprus Grill rotating cage is an innovative designed cage that allow you to easily cook any meat by rotating the food over the open fire when used as a rotisserie spit on a Cyprus Grill BBQ.
With its grid type design this rotating cage is able to easily hold smaller food including ribs, fish, burgers, sausages, but famously for Portuguese style charcoal chicken.
Ideal for small or large get-togethers where smaller food choices may be wanted for grilling. It provides a great cooking tool for any Cyprus Grill barbecue owner, and the stainless steel is able to be easily cleaned before and after each cooking session to ensure it is ready for use for the next time.
Why dine out? when this rotating grill cage can make Portuguese style Charcoal Chicken in the convenience of your own home.
Unit 6/12 Lyn Parade, Prestons 2170 (near Liverpool)
Enquiries please call: 1300 880 685 or (02) 9608 0802
Have a Question about this Product? Click Here
- Durable stainless steel BBQ rotating grill/cage with wooden handle.
- Suitable for cooking: fish, chicken pieces, sheftalia, spare ribs, mushrooms, shrimps, burgers, sausages, and etc.
- With the unique design, this rotating cage is able to easily be set and connected into place, and can be rotated in a circular movement exactly as that as a normal roasting spit over hot charcoal or flames
- This is suitable for the Cyprus Grill or any other rotisseries spit BBQ within the same measurements as the Cyprus Grill.
- Brand new
- 12 Months Warranty
- Length: 76cm (without wooden handle) and 89cm (including handle)
- Width: 25cm
- Depth: 2cm
- Wire Thickness: 4mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The BBQ Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.