Click image to enlarge
The long square prong fork set is a quality stainless steel barbecue fork set that is designed to secure a whole animal to your square skewer rod. This provides an easy solution for cooking a range of different meat types including chicken, beef, pork, lamb, and goat.
This prong fork set also provides easy gripping and can be used to secure the food when necessary with its sharp prong design to reduce the risk of burning and free spinning.
Long lasting, easy to use, and affordable, this 2 prong fork set is ideal for any rotisserie spit with a 19.5mm square rod. It also comes in a set of 2.
Many different options available: motors, skewers, counter balances, back braces, gyro discs, leg brackets, and side pillars to suit, please contact us for more details.
Unit 6/12 Lyn Parade, Prestons 2170 (near Liverpool)
Enquiries please call: 1300 880 685 or (02) 9608 0802
Have a Question about this Product? Click Here
- Rotisserie Prongs - suitable for charcoal or gas rotisseries
- Designed with a quality construction of stainless steel that enables for it to withstand against some of the most demanding barbecuing sessions where high exposure to heat may exist.
- Easy to clean design, this prong fork set can be cleaned after each use so that it is ready for use for the next cooking session.
- 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Suit square stlye skewers up to 19.5mm (LSS-3080)
- 12 months warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The BBQ Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.