MAN LAW # 1: Grilling is ALWAYS the first choice of cooking!
Mention the word BBQ and most men think of meat. Or do they? Perhaps meat is all that they’ll admit to, but their BBQ meal of choice is really fish. Is this you? Do you feel there’s something macho about cooking meat that fish just doesn’t have? Well MAN LAW has the answer – the BBQ Fish Basket, a macho tool made for real men. Now you won’t have to hide that slightly worrying preference for fish any longer. As an added bonus, you get that flame grilled taste and the fish stays intact when you flip the basket.
The fish basket features a 68.5 cm extra-long handle, chrome-plated iron wire and a rounded handle made from premium wood to keep it cool to the touch.
Please note that pick up in Sydney is available from:
Unit 6/12 Lyn Parade, Prestons 2170 (near Liverpool)
Enquiries please call: 1300 880 685 or (02) 9608 0802
- No more messy breaking up as you try to unstick the fish from the grill or plate using your spatula. Cook them all over the grill
- Beach or backyard impromtu barbeques - no problem with this handy fish basket!
- Cook a whole fish or several fillets.
A BBQ Tip Just For You!
If you want to marinate or flavour your fish,
- Cut some diagonals into each side, mix some marinade
- (eg: Mango Chutney, Oilive Oil & Lime Juice),
- Rub over both sides of the fish & wrap your fish in a layer of Bamboo Leaf.
- Place in the basket & cook over the grill
- Makes it easier to clean & keeps the marinade on the fish.
- Ready to sever some succulent & tasty fish!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The BBQ Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review