Click image to enlarge
Discover the perfect smoked meal with the new Muurikka Electric Smoker, number 1 in Scandinavia.
The Muurikka S/S Electric Scandinavian Portable Smoker is a high-quality roaster, smoker, grill which is designed to provide easy cooking for all your meat. This portable roaster comes with a stainless-steel construction which allows it to easily release heat without causing damage to the unit when cooking. It comes available with woodchips to help get your barbecue cooking session started and it’s great for any roasting, smoking, or grilling session.
It comes with:
- Its own protective cover
- Two free bags of woodchips (enough for about 10 cooking’s)
- A handy recipe book from the leading Scandinavian Chef Henri Alen
Have a Question about this Product? Click Here
- Unique taste for fish, meat, sausages, and vegetables
- Smoke, roast, or grill
- Easy to use and portable - no gas required
- Durable and versatile
- No mess with a separate removable chip tray, easy to clean
- Perfect for the balcony requiring little space
- Great health benefits - No oils or marinades required
- Intended for outdoor use and is weatherproof
- Add wood chips, fish, meat, or sausages, close the lid, plug it in and it’s ready
- It’s highly portable, if you choose to take it camping you can simply source electricity from your caravan or generator
- All products are manufactured in Finland to exceptionally high standards by the Opamuurikka company
- Warranty – Steel parts are guaranteed for 5 years and the resistor is guaranteed for 1 year. The guarantee does not apply to damage caused by carelessness
- Compact size: Length - 57cm, Width - 28cm, Height - 43cm
- Weighing: Just 4.5kg
12 Months warranty
Simple & Effective
We have found using the smoker very convenient, simple and produces excellent smoked food.
A couple of things that would improve it further would be, during the manufacturing process, to remove the sharp edges from the stainless steel and provide better cooking information. For example, information is provided relating the cooking time to the weight of the meat being cooked but I find that the cooking time is more related to the thickness of the meat. Smoking salmon fillets takes 25 minutes regardless of the number in the smoker.