Click image to enlarge
ProQ Frontier Elite BBQ Smoker
The Frontier from ProQ is the best selling smoker in our range, offering the perfect combination of capacity and versatility, we are now offering an upgraded version of this smoker, the Frontier Elite, with thicker walls for robustness and better insulation, stainless steel grills that are longer lasting, easier to clean and more rust resistant, we have also upgraded the fittings (side handles, clips, nuts and bolts) to stainless steel as well. The side handles are now silicon coated for a cooler touch, and we have also upgraded the probe eyelets to be silicon so that they accomodate more probe types.
This awesome piece of kit can hot smoke, roast, grill and cold smoke if you purchase a ProQ Cold Smoke Generator, and will easily cater for up to 12 people. Grill, roast or smoke food, you decide.
Probe thermometer eyelet fitted at each cooking level. Fish/ meat hanger included. 50lbs cooking capacity (do up to 4 whole chickens at a time). Accurate temperature gauge. Modular design… increase or decrease capacity easily by adding or removing an extra “stacker”. Remove the waterpan for adjustable height grilling. Use just the lid and base as a portable “kettle” BBQ, great for the beach. Folding side handles make it easy to store, or carry. 3 air vents in the base, allow for excellent temperature control. Assembled dimensions 102cm x 43cm.
Please note that pick up in Sydney is available from:
Unit 6/12 Lyn Parade, Prestons 2170 (near Liverpool)
Enquiries please call: 1300 880 685 or (02) 9608 0802
Have a Question about this Product? Click Here
- Smoke, BBQ, grill, roast, you decide
- Robust hangers included for fish and meat
- Fully porcelain coated
- 50 lbs/22.7kg capacity
- Internal temperature gauge
- Latch locking system and folding side handles for the stackers for stability and travel
- 4 Air vents for excellent temperature control
- Large capacity porcelain coated water pan for indirect heat cooking
- Access doors for topping up water and adding wood chips without disassembling
- Gromlet temperature probe eyelets on each stacker for monitoring meat temperatures, a must when smoking/roasting for long periods of time
- 2 stainless steel grates for cooking
- Thicker walls for robustness and better insulation
- Stainless steel grills - Rust resistant
- Upgraded the fittings (side handles, clips, nuts and bolts) to stainless steel
- Side handles are silicon coated for a cooler touch
- Upgraded the probe eyelets to be silicon so that they accomodate more probe types
1020mm H x 430mm D
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The BBQ Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.