SLOTDOG Hotdog Tool
- SLOTDOG precision cuts criss-cross slits in a hot dog that expand while cooking. Juices caramelize on the outside creating a delicious crispy texture, while grill smoke and flavour penetrate deeper. The slots grab hold of your condiments with a kung fu grip, so you can enjoy them and not wear them!
- A SLOTDOG hot dog cooks quicker without splitting/bursting, the hot dog plumps up nicely and kids of all ages love the crocodile scale look.
- A fun twist on an old favourite, and a great conversation piece at any BBQ.
- SLOTDOG comes in Red, Red or Red.
- 420J2 stainless steel Criss-Cross cutting blades.
- SLOTDOG body is constructed from hard wearing ABS plastic
- Dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning.
- SLOTDOG is designed and recommended for use with casing free / skinless hot dogs.
- Slightly firm “fridge thawed/temperature” hot dogs work best, as over-thawing can make the hot dogs too squishy to slot, and no one likes a smooshed dog!
HOW IT WORKS
Please note that pick up in Sydney is available from:
Unit 6/12 Lyn Parade, Prestons 2170 (near Liverpool)
Enquiries please call: 1300 880 685 or (02) 9608 0802
- Length: 28cm
- Width: 7cm
- Height: 5mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The BBQ Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review