|Australian Family Business
Based in Sydney
Direct form our warehouse
30 years BBQ experience
|100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We've got you covered
Cobb Premier Gas - No need for replacement Charcoal Fuel
Cook anything, anywhere, anytime!
Introducing our new Cobb Premier Gas for portable outdoor cooking. Its versatile Cooking System allows you to Grill, Fry, Roast, and Bake anything, anywhere and anytime. With the Cobb Premier Gas accessories, your cooking options are endless. All Stainless Steel parts are dishwasher safe. Working off a convenient 230g/445g/788g EN417 screwed connection (non-refillable), gas canisters.
- The Premier Gas is IAPMO certified (Approved for use in Australia)
- The grill has a patented design and remains cool to the touch.
- Weighs only 5kgs/10 pounds so it is compact, light weight and very portable
- The Grill utilizes 445/788ml, EN417 screwed connection disposable Butane canisters
- The Jet size of 0.57mm has a economical and energy efficient minimal heat input of 1.3kw (95g/h) with an allowable tolerance of 15%
- The grill has a heat value of 49.48 MJ/kg
- It features a built in Piezo ignition system with no external electric or battery connection required.
- The entire grill is made of durable Stainless Steel of which the Dome and Inner Sleeve is made of 304SS (or 18/8 as its also know) which is far superior to most of our competitor’s products.
- The Grill Grid supplied is coated with the industry leading DuPond Teflon™ brand and is free of any PFOA
- It comes with a 2 year international warranty
|Piezo ignition type: ignition that uses the principle of piezoelectricity, which is the electric charge that accumulates in some materials in response to high pressure. No external electric connection is required.|
|Works on an EN417 approved gas canister|
|Minimal heat input 1.3 kw (95 g/h)|
|Jet size 0.57 mm|
|Operates on a screwed connection disposable Butane canisters|
|Non-slip rubber feet|
|Grill grid with certified Teflon PTFE, non-stick coating, free of PFOA|
|Base, inner sleeve, burner and dome cover, made out of stainless steel|
|Weighs only 5 kgs/10 pounds|
|2 year international warranty|
GAS COBBBy: bernhard weiss on 30 June 2021Used the gas Cobb to cook a chook on the spit and it came out juicy, The temperature was easy to control ,I also cooked a 800 gram tbone steak it worked out well.