|Australian Family Business
Based in Sydney
Direct form our warehouse
30 years BBQ experience
|100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We've got you covered
Zesti Portable Woodfired Pizza Ovens
Model No.: eZ1100
This latest design in woodfired pizza ovens is revolutionary and is considered to being the perfect woodfired oven.
Its streamline external finish makes this model ideal for alfresco kitchen areas and the sharp stainless steel finishing touches make this oven blend in perfectly with other items such as BBQs, fridges and sinks.
Apart from its stunning looks this wood fired oven is easy to install, easy to keep clean, available in any colour, and can easily be transported to a new location if you move house. It is also available with a trolley giving you the option of using it under the alfresco or out near the pool.
This wood fired oven is a must see and sure to impress.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Pizza oven delivered to freight depot in your capital city (address to be provided)
- Customer to arrange pick up from freight depot (ute or large van required)
- Installation not included
- No allowance for installation of utilities
- Designed for today’s lifestyle it’s modern, contemporary looks and “render free” capping system not only looks great but gives you a oven that heats up quickly and eliminates the age old problem of “bad cracking” suffered by other rendered ovens.
- Choice of powder coat colours: Aztec silver, Aztec copper, Fire engine Red, Matt Black, Gloss Navy and Gloss White
- As seen on T.V shows: Luxury Homes, Ready Set Reno and Masterchef
- 100% portable (the only true wood fired oven you can actually take with you when you move house)
- Reaches temps of around 750 degrees in 25 min
HI-SPEC Z1100 WOODFIRED OVEN
Zesti Commercial produces an outstanding, contemporary wood fired oven. The unit comes fully finished in its crate, ready to be disassembled into its key components and reassembled on to the clients base. The alloy refractory dome capping system can be powder coated in a multitude of colours making a wonderful Hi-Spec feature in a domestic and commercial kitchen. The front arch is fabricated from laser cut 304 grade stainless steel sheet which is passed through a rolling application and fully welded and polished to a grain finish for a unique high spec modern contemporary outlook. The arch is then filled and packed with high heat insulating material, which is rated to 1280 degrees Celsius to produce a cold safe to touch finish to which the user will not burn or harm them selves during use. The unit comes complete with a removable 150mm ID stainless steel flue that can empty under an existing canopy or be continued through and hard plumbed into its own flue duct. The Z1100 has a one-piece high heat refractory dome insulated to 1280 degrees C. Its internal dimensions are 1000mm in depth and 850mm left to right of actual cooking hearth. The floor is a unique design and made from high heat silicon carbide refractory. The unit also comes with an optional gas assist 81MJ burner duel as a duel fuel alternative to pure wood alone. The Z1100 comes standard as a wood-burning unit, which takes 40 minutes to heat up to temperatures of 700 degrees C giving the user a floor temperature of 400 degrees C. It can be used for a multitude of products and applications such as high heat pizza cooking or low heat meat roasting.
|Required Base||1200mm x 1200mm x 1000mm|
|Wood fired Oven Dimensions||External Dome Capping System Radius 520mm. Overall oven Dimensions 1040mm x 1050mm x 500mm|
|Arch Opening Dimension||575mm left to right and 300mm in height|
|Electrical Systems||Not Applicable|
|Flue Dimensions||150mm ID x 850mm in length S/S|
|Insulation||50mm ceramic fibre rated to 1280 degrees C|
|Temperature Control||Manual adjustment of burning wood|
|Oven Hearth||25mm thick silicon carbide refractory bricks rated to 1280 degrees C|
|Oven Cladding||Colour to customers specifications|
|Oven Options||81MJ Gas Assist Burner with controls|
Q & A:
1) If the area you want to put the Pizza Oven requires a Hiab truck?
The estimated cost for this service is $450.00.
2) The total weight for:
a) the pizza oven - 240kg &
b) the trolley - 100kg
3) Does the trolley need assembly?
It comes in a create fully assembled (Pizza Oven and Stand together)
4) What assembly is required for the pizza oven?
The Flue is the only assembly required (drops in) - Unless you are running the flue through the roof (then additional items would be required).
5) What trolley is supplied?
There are several options available:
a) Straight Set Up with Colour Coded Slats Trolley - (as per this listing)
b) Straight Set Up with Enclosed Cabinet & Door Trolley - $7,500.00 (Photos available on request)
c) Corner Set Up with Colour Coded Slats Trolley - $6,900.00 (Photos available on request)
d) Corner Set Up with Enclosed Cabinet & Door Trolley - $7,800.00 (Photos available on request)
6) What is the internal diameter of the oven?
It is 1,020.95mm
7) How long will it take to custom make your Pizza Oven:
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for manufacture and delivery as all the Pizza ovens are custom made in Australia to your order (You will have a choice of colour).