Customers also viewed these products
Bromic 2m Stainless Steel Braided Natural Gas hose 3/8 BSP with Bayonet Coupling - 10HZS2000
This hose makes for a great replacement or spare for your gas appliance. It is 2 metres in length meaning that you can get plenty of mobility, and it's made with tough and durable braided stainless steel. Buy it now and have your appliance where you want it without restricting your distance to the wall fitting. This product is certified and AGA Approved.
1 x Bromic 2m Stainless Steel Braided Natural Gas hose 3/8 BSP with Bayonet Coupling - 10HZS2000
|Stainless Steel for Longer Lasting|
|2000mm reach - More length to connect your appliance where you want|
|Bayonet Fitting (Very common connection)|
|For use with:||LPG (Propane)|
|Inlet Connection:||3/8'' BSP FF|
|Outlet Connection:||Male Bayonet|
|AGA Approval No:||5497|
|Gas Hose Class (Max. Working Pressure / Working Temp.):||B (7kPa / -20'C to +125'C)|
- After ordering online, expect an email confirmation from The BBQ Store Pty Ltd with your order details (if you have provided an email address).
- Order receipt is confirmed shortly after placing.
- Goods shipped via Aus Post or Courier Service within 1 working day, or longer if items are unavailable. You will be notified if there is a delay.
- Signature is required upon delivery (unless authorized to leave package).
- If you are not home during delivery, the parcel is held at the Courier Depot or local Post Office. Pickup must occur within 48hrs, or it will be returned to our warehouse.
- Re-delivery charges apply for items returned to our warehouse.
- Changing delivery address after dispatch incurs a $17.00 charge.
Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and in Brand New Condition to qualify for our 100% Satisfaction Return Policy. Please return items within 30 days of receipt. For returns after 30 days, store credit will be issued. Include a copy of the invoice and reason for return. Failure to provide documentation may delay processing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offers a full refund, in-store credit, or replacement, as per customer's choice.
New to Online ShoppingBy: Heather and Chris Brown on 18 August 2015Thank you so much for the prompt service in supplying our part for our caravan's BBQ . We are very new to shopping online and to receive a phone call to verify that we only needed to purchase one item, we had not realized that we had ordered the item twice . It was fantastic service from the staff at The BBQ Store and the free postage was great and delivered very promptly. Thank you ,we will highly recommend you to others .
HandymanBy: Brian Robinson on 30 September 2014The hose is exactly what I wanted and arrived in 3 days!