Please tick I'm not a robot.
Form submitted successfully.
What is a BBQ Smoker?
A BBQ smoker is a type of outdoor cooking device that uses low heat and smoke to cook flavour food. It typically consists of a metal chamber or cabinet with a heat source, such as charcoal or wood, and a tray or rack for the food. The heat source is separated from the food by a distance, allowing the smoke to slowly surround and cook the food. The main task of a bbq smoker and the person monitoring it is to maintain a consistent smoking temperature of around 225 degrees Fahrenheit/110 degrees Celsius, using fuel as necessary.
BBQ smokers are used to preparing a variety of meats, such as pork, beef, chicken, and ribs, as well as vegetables and other items. They are often used for large gatherings or events and are prized for the unique, smoky flavour they impart to the food.
We offer a range of products to help you create flavorful, smoked dishes, including smokers that use charcoal, electricity, or gas as fuel. Whether you are hosting a pizza party, grilling lamb, or smoking freshly caught fish, we have the right product for your needs.
Benefits of BBQ Smokers
- Enhanced flavour: BBQ smokers allow slow cooking at low temperatures, which helps infuse the meat with a smoky flavour and tenderness.
- Versatility: BBQ smokers can be used to cook a wide variety of meat smokers, including pork, beef, chicken, and fish.
- Health benefits: Smoking meat can reduce the risk of carcinogens and other harmful chemicals in other cooking methods.
- Increased control: BBQ smokers allow you to control your meat's temperature and cooking time, giving you more control over the final product.
- Easy to use: Most bbq smokers are easy to use, with clear instructions and simple controls.
- Social aspect: Smokers' bbq is often used for outdoor gatherings and events, making them a great way to bring people together.
- Cost-effective: BBQ smokers can save you money in the long run, as they are more efficient than other cooking methods and can cook larger amounts of meat at once.
Types of BBQ smokers
- Offset smokers- These are traditional bbq smokers in Australia that use a separate firebox to generate heat and smoke, which is then passed through a chamber to cook the meat.
- Pellet smokers - Wood pellets are the fuel used in pellet smokers. which are fed into a heating element to produce smoke and heat.
- Electric smokers: In essence, electric smokers use electricity as a heat source and frequently feature an integrated temperature control mechanism.
- Charcoal smokers - A charcoal smoker is a type of grill that uses charcoal as fuel to cook and smoke food. The smoke imparts flavour to the food and helps to preserve it.
- Cold smokers - A cold smoker is a type of smoker that is used to smoke food at lower temperatures than a traditional smoker. The food is placed in a separate chamber from the heat source, allowing it to be smoked without cooking.
- Smoker fuel - Smoker fuel is the material used to generate heat in a smoker. This can be charcoal, wood, propane, or electricity.
- Smoker accessories - Smoker accessories are tools or items used in conjunction with a smoker to make the smoking process easier or more efficient. These include thermometers, wood chips, water pans, and grates.
- Gas smokers - Gas smokers often have a built-in temperature control mechanism and use gas as their heat source.
Features of BBQ smokers :
- Taste: Smoked food has a unique, rich flavour that cannot be achieved with traditional grilling methods.
- Variety: A BBQ smoker allows you to smoke a variety of meats, vegetables, and even cheeses.
- Durability: Many BBQ smokers are built with high-quality materials designed to last for years.
- Convenience: Many BBQ smokers come with temperature control and fuel efficiency features, making them easy to use and maintain.
- Price of a smoker: There is a range of BBQ smokers available for sale at different price points, so you can find one that fits your budget.
- Location: If you live in Australia, you can find a variety of BBQ smokers specifically designed for the Australian market.
Why consider a BBQ smoker
Are you tired of the same old grill flavors? Looking to up your BBQ game and impress your friends and family with mouthwatering, slow-smoked meats? Then it's time to consider a BBQ smoker!
With a BBQ smoker, you can add a whole new level of flavor to your grilled dishes. Smoking involves cooking food at a lower temperature for a longer period, which allows the smoke to infuse the meat with a rich, smoky flavor. Plus, it's a great way to tenderize tougher cuts of meat, like brisket or ribs.
There are many different types of BBQ smokers to choose from, so you can find one from The BBQ Store that fits your needs and budget. Whether you opt for a traditional wood-burning smoker, a pellet smoker, or an electric smoker, the options are endless.
So why wait? Start smoking your way to BBQ perfection today!