- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from The BBQ Store Pty Ltd containing your order details (if you have provided your email address).
- We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
- We will attempt to send your goods via Aust Post or a Courier Service (at our descretion) within 1 working day; however if goods are unavailable, delivery will take a little longer and you will be notified of the delay.
- A signature is required at the time of delivery (unless you give us authority to leave the parcel)
- In the event that you are not home at the time of delivery, your parcel will be taken back to the Courier Depot or local Post Office (depending on the service used). You will have 48hrs to pick up the parcel before the parcel is returned to our warehouse.
- If an item is returned to our warehouse re-delivery charges will apply.
- Change of delivery address after the booking has been dispatched will incur a $17.00 charge.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Robert Khnanisho Date Posted: 7 November 2014