General Warranty - 12 Months From Date of Purchase (3 Months Commercial Use)
After Sales Service:
Our products are built to the very highest of standards. We check and test most of our items before we post them out to you, so that you only receive the highest standards that you have come to expect from The BBQ Store.
Follow these steps if your unit fails to operate -
- Check instructions have been followed correctly &
- Check battery motor or mains supply is working.
If the part will not operate, return the faulty part to the place of purchase for a replacement.
To return the faulty part to The BBQ Store, please follow the steps below -
- Pack it carefully (preferably in the original carton). Ensure the unit is clean
- Enclose your name and address on all correspondence
- Give the reason why you are returning it
- If within the guarantee period, state when and where it was purchased and include proof of purchase (eg. receipt)
- Send it to our Customer Service Department at the address below
Customer Service Department
The BBQ Store Pty Ltd
Unit 6 / 12 Lyn Parade
Prestons NSW 2170
Contact: (02) 9608 0802