|Australian Family Business
Based in Sydney
Direct form our warehouse
30 years BBQ experience
|100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We've got you covered
Quiet Running Glass Door Bar Fridge Energy Efficient Rhino - Great For Indoors
Units encompass the best brand name parts available in the world, designed by the best engineers and built by a quality long term manufacturer, to bring a reliable product to the market..
Polished Stainless Steel Inner, LOW E Glass prevents condensation, low energy compressor and unique energy saving German EBM fans make unit robust for tough conditions.
A built in fridge adds a touch of class
If you are building this fridge in, your cavity will need to be at least 620mm wide, 850mm high and 550mm deep.
|Cavity dimensions||Minimum ventilation|
|Width: 620mm||Each side: 10mm|
|Depth: 550mm||Rear: 50mm|
|Height: 850mm||Top: 10mm|
1 X Quiet Running Glass Door Bar Fridge Energy Efficient Rhino - Great For Indoors
|FEATURES 1:||Rhino quality fridges are designed to chill well, chill fast and with lowest energy consumption. The brand name parts mean longevity and reliability.|
|FEATURES 2:||Checkout the Green Sense Plus website, this gives some great info on the market domination of Rhino GSP accredited units, see www.greensenseplus.com.au|
|FEATURES 3:||Very stable pub/club type unit that also have home application options with quiet fan alterations, extremely versatile and well built.|
|FEATURES 4:||The energy consumption savings can be quite substantial, in recent testing we conducted we purchased 1 fridge form all suppliers and tested in certified test room at 25°C and 40°C. The results were quite scary with some other brands costing over $600 more|
|ENERGY SAVING FEATURES:||Cyclopentane foaming , German energy saving EBM fans , LED lighting , LOW E glass and R600 100% ozone safe gas|
|ADJUSTABLE FEET:||Yes (4 adjustable feet)|
|GLASS DOOR INFORMATION:||Dual glazed tempered LOW E glass|
|SHELVING:||2 x Adjustable chromed special 'no topple' shelves (500mmW x 355mmD)|
|DOOR / GRILL FINISH:||Black|
|INTERIOR FINISH:||Polished 304 SS|
|COOLING:||Proper commercial unit transformed to quiet running, chills easy to 1-2°C no problems in 32°C, can work in higher ambient no problems but will work harder because of the quiet (lower speed) fans.|
|LOCATION SUITABILITY:||Indoor Or Outdoor|
|POWER CONSUMPTION:||1.23 kW/24hrs|
|RUNNING COST:||Approximately $115.11 per year (Based on 25.64 cents per kilowatt)|
|NOISE LEVEL:||39.00dB (similar in volume to a computer)|
|BRAND PARTS USED:||Low Energy Compressor , EBM German Energy Saving EC Fan runs 70% Cheaper , Meanwell Transformer From Taiwan , Quality China Electronic Controller and Sensors and Philips LED Lighting (Same Factory)|
All refrigerated compressor driven products purchased from The BBQ Store are covered by our exclusive ‘Product Confidence’ warranty; Products purchased OVER $500, 2 Years Australia Wide ‘On Site’ parts and Labor Warranty strictly from the invoice purchase date. This is NOT ‘parts only’ or ‘back to base’, this is real warranty no cost to you. Exceptions: Scratch ‘n’ Dent and items on special (see below) and any application where products other than drinks are used for cold storage. Products purchased UNDER $500: 1 Year Australia Wide ‘New Replacement’ Warranty from the invoice purchase date will be replaced with new, depending on location and logistics. The warranty has been stream-lined in May 2017 to include commercial and domestic under one umbrella. Exceptions: Scratch ‘n’ Dent and items on special (see below) and any application where products other than drinks are used for cold storage. All ‘Scratch N’ Dent bargains and Sales / Specials’ where stock is reduced in price have separate warranty terms which are stipulated on both the website listing and the invoice. These units are deemed to be second hand and are discounted accordingly - their warranty periods are also reduced. The BBQ Store will pay all costs to repair, replace (with similar or equivalent model) or refund (at our sole discretion) for any faulty unit or part thereof should the fault be deemed as a defect in operation, material, or workmanship. The BBQ Store is geared towards fairness in all cases. In most instances when we recognise a problem and the problem can be remedied on-site, the work is undertaken via our fleet of service technicians. Should it prove difficult to diagnose the fault or perform the repair work in the space or environment provided, or if the unit is located outside the The BBQ Store service area then the unit will need to go off site for repair and return. Warranty Does Not Include;
- Any expenses resulting from service calls for either products or faults that are not specifically covered by this warranty, (including units which are found to be operating normally). All call out fees will then be borne by the client (at our discretion).
- Any expenses resulting from service calls for both fault diagnosis and repair after the above warranty terms have expired. The BBQ Store will always attempt to assist after warranty periods have expired with spare parts and service, just as we would within warranty periods. Glass door fridges are more prone to needing maintenance than domestic units do.
- Any client wishing to return a purchased unit with no legitimate reason. It is understood that the client has read our listing and knows all of the specifications in regards to size, noise levels, condensation, power consumption and the correct environment suited for the fridge. The cost to return is fully borne by the client as well as the initial cost of the delivery, plus a re-stocking fee of 10%. This strictly applies for a 14 day period from the date of the delivery.
- Any expenses resulting from defects to the unit caused by any person, other than The BBQ Store or its authorized service agents, including;
a) Incorrect installation – such as a lack of ventilation, exposure to the elements where it’s not part of the refrigerator specification, sunlight in particular. b) Abuse, misuse or alteration. c) Failure to let compressor oil and/or refrigerant settle after relocation. d) Damage during movement by the client from one location to another including lifting the unit by the doors or door handles. e) Act of god or his son, or aliens invading earth. f) Insect and/or vermin infestation. g) Electrical/Power surges and/or storm damage. h) Damage to any area or structure due to movement of the fridge, like wooden floors, walls and glass etc. i) Faults due to client re programming or setting controllers wrong. j) Blocked condensers due to not being cleaned, it is up to customer to ensure condensers are cleaned periodically, see www.cleanme.eu for relevant info on the type of units that need this. • Any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, spoilt wine or frozen/exploded drinks, water damage including condensation forming on outer glass etc., except as provided for by ACL, Australian Consumer Law.
- Units used in ‘moveable’ vehicles (Cars, Vans, Buses etc.) will not be covered under any warranty at all. Talk to us about specific applications and we can help with recommendations.
- Fridges that do not come under our standard warranted lines, these will be clearly advertised with the warranty information directly pertaining to that product, and the purchase invoice will state the warranty.
- Fluorescent or LED lights, locks, ballast, rusted parts (including Stainless Steel), screws, nuts, and any plastic parts involving basic wear and tear.
- Labour if the technician has to travel outside of The BBQ Store service area, or the mainland of Australia.
- Freight costs for repair if unit is outside The BBQ Store's service agent areas, all major capital cities are towns are included but there are some rare remote area’s we cannot service.
- Compensation/Claim in any form if the client hasn’t read the listing correctly in regard to the fridge power draw, operation and noise levels. The BBQ Store has extensive product details and the consumer is obligated to make an informed decision based on our listings and large amounts of information available.
How to Obtain Service: For assistance, there are 3 x ways below, to help we require fridge model, serial number, date of purchase and a description of the problem, please ensure you have as much info as possible to speed up process, a picture of the fridge showing wide shot and also the controller (if applicable)
- Go online at https://www.thebbqstore.com.au/ - This will take you through the basics questions needed for us to assist in a timely manner.
- Email service department directly on email@example.com
- Contact The BBQ Store Service Division direct on 1300 041 051
There is no guaranteed time limit for repairs to be carried out due to the nature of refrigeration products and the technician time booking constraints, you must allow 7-14 days as a fair down time, refrigeration mechanics these days are very busy and jobs have to be booked in advance. Sometimes units will need to be arranged for return and repair, which can be time consuming. In saying all this, all warranty issues are regarded as ‘urgent’, and every effort will be made to have the problem rectified immediately. In some cases to speed the process up where a job is considered a minor repair, the parts may be sent direct to the client and authorization will be given to make the repair themselves with the warranty not being voided. This is popular in situations like fan replacements, which are easy to swap, when the client is an actual tradesman or handy with a screwdriver. We will never allow electrical wiring jobs without tech, only plug ‘n’ play style jobs. Proof of Purchase: We have made proof of purchase not a mandatory thing, but of course it will help. When purchased we internally register the model and your details so to find details we need invoice (as we keep serial numbers) or either email address or phone number that you lodged at the time. Authorised Service Agents: Service is provided by The BBQ Store and its’ authorized service network of refrigeration mechanics Australia Wide. We attempt to cover all areas though certain remote areas can often translate to longer waiting periods. We don’t allow for services outside of normal working hours, otherwise call out fees are applicable. ALL call outs have to be arranged and performed by approved The BBQ Store service technicians. Clients cannot arrange their own technicians within warranty period at all, this could void the warranty. Replacement Parts / Items Out Of Warranty: Parts will always be available at very reasonable prices after the warranty period is finished, our exclusive 10year parts availability guarantee is great piece of mind. It is very important to The BBQ Store to keep clients happy after the warranty period has expired. The following link allows you to lodge a claim/parts request, so add as much info as you can and we will assist. Effective for 95% of products, some items are excluded due to low market volume, factory closures and tooling discontinuation. *Check our unique Fridge Diagnosis Knowledge Base To Assist In Finding Fault.