Customers also viewed these products
85kg Capacity Black SUPER Heavy Duty Rotisserie Charcoal BBQ Spit 240V Motor from The BBQ Store - SHD-3075
The super heavy duty BBQ spit motor is a high powered barbecuing motor that is designed to promote the easy turning of up to 85kgs of meat at a time.
Featuring a 240V powering capacity, it is also able to offer a 5RPM turning operation with its direct drive technology that helps to lessen damage and wear and tear that may be inflicted from rotating so much weight. This motor is able tooffer
effortless rotation of balanced meat without being exposed to too much wear and tear, and is ideal for promoting evenly cooked meals that are ready to serve to any family or friend gathering.
Designed with an inbuilt cooling fan, this outdoor BBQ grill spit motor is idealfor
long term cooking sessions without becoming overheated making it suitable for use on hot days. Ideal for use by frequent rotisserie users, it is ideal for cooking of whole pigs, lambs, goats, and multiple chickens.
1 x 85kg Capacity Black SUPER Heavy Duty Rotisserie Charcoal BBQ Spit 240V Motor from The BBQ Store - SHD-3075
|The super heavy duty motor to those who will be cooking large whole animals.|
|240V direct drive rotisserie motor has an In-built cooling fan and turns at approx 5RPM, it has been factory tested with 85kgs of evenly balanced weight & it performed effortlessly.|
|This motor will suit round skewers up to 22mm. (suit LSS-3081)|
|Worm Spiral Direct Drive System|
|Must Operate with Counter Balance weight (sold separately) when turning over 40kg of weight.|
|220v-240Volts/ 60Watts / 50Hertz|
|12 Months Warranty|
- After ordering online, expect an email confirmation from The BBQ Store Pty Ltd with your order details (if you have provided an email address).
- Order receipt is confirmed shortly after placing.
- Goods shipped via Aus Post or Courier Service within 1 working day, or longer if items are unavailable. You will be notified if there is a delay.
- Signature is required upon delivery (unless authorized to leave package).
- If you are not home during delivery, the parcel is held at the Courier Depot or local Post Office. Pickup must occur within 48hrs, or it will be returned to our warehouse.
- Re-delivery charges apply for items returned to our warehouse.
- Changing delivery address after dispatch incurs a $17.00 charge.
Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and in Brand New Condition to qualify for our 100% Satisfaction Return Policy. Please return items within 30 days of receipt. For returns after 30 days, store credit will be issued. Include a copy of the invoice and reason for return. Failure to provide documentation may delay processing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offers a full refund, in-store credit, or replacement, as per customer's choice.
Just a little bit of positive feedbackBy: Tim and Nikki McInnes on 15 May 2015Hi there Just a little bit of positive feedback, thanks so much for all your help and the incredibly quick postage of our items. We actually some great meat on the spit just last weekend! Amazing customer service from Gabriel and we'll definitely be coming straight back to you guys for any future bbq purchases. Thanks again! Tim and Nikki