Customers also viewed these products
Heat Beads BBQ Charcoal Starter - 12220
Heat Beads BBQ Starter, The Heat Beads® BBQ Starter is simple to use and a quick and easy way of getting your barbecue fired up. The holes in the base and sides allow for optimum air circulation and heat retention, meaning briquettes or charcoal reach the best possible temperature and ash over much faster. With a BBQ Starter you can put everything in the starter and walk away till it's ready to spread in the tray.
To use this starter, put Sureburn Firelighters at the bottom of the starter and fill with charcoal. Light the firelighters and let the starter stand for approx. 10min to allow the charcoal to ash over. Once the majority has ashed, your clean burning charcoal is ready to go.
|12 months warranty
- After ordering online, expect an email confirmation from The BBQ Store Pty Ltd with your order details (if you have provided an email address).
- Order receipt is confirmed shortly after placing.
- Goods shipped via Aus Post or Courier Service within 1 working day, or longer if items are unavailable. You will be notified if there is a delay.
- Signature is required upon delivery (unless authorized to leave package).
- If you are not home during delivery, the parcel is held at the Courier Depot or local Post Office. Pickup must occur within 48hrs, or it will be returned to our warehouse.
- Re-delivery charges apply for items returned to our warehouse.
- Changing delivery address after dispatch incurs a $17.00 charge.
Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and in Brand New Condition to qualify for our 100% Satisfaction Return Policy. Please return items within 30 days of receipt. For returns after 30 days, store credit will be issued. Include a copy of the invoice and reason for return. Failure to provide documentation may delay processing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offers a full refund, in-store credit, or replacement, as per customer's choice.
Best thing everBy: Pete on 10 November 2016Having been fighting with heat beats for years. With my new chimney... got all the heat beads to light at once with only three fire lighters. Amazing!