Customers also viewed these products
Jack Daniel’s® Whiskey Barrel Pellets
Charcoal from Jack Daniel's Distillery is combined with oak sawdust, formed into pellets, and used to filter Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey. This process involves passing the whiskey through 10 feet of sugar maple charcoal, resulting in a mellowed and refined flavour profile. Ideal for use with any pellet grill!
1 x Jack Daniel’s® Whiskey Barrel Pellets - B00368
|Made from charcoal combined with oak sawdust.|
|Clean and healthy way to add flavour to your food.|
|Can be used with any Pellet Grill|
- After ordering online, expect an email confirmation from The BBQ Store Pty Ltd with your order details (if you have provided an email address).
- Order receipt is confirmed shortly after placing.
- Goods shipped via Aus Post or Courier Service within 1 working day, or longer if items are unavailable. You will be notified if there is a delay.
- Signature is required upon delivery (unless authorized to leave package).
- If you are not home during delivery, the parcel is held at the Courier Depot or local Post Office. Pickup must occur within 48hrs, or it will be returned to our warehouse.
- Re-delivery charges apply for items returned to our warehouse.
- Changing delivery address after dispatch incurs a $17.00 charge.
Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and in Brand New Condition to qualify for our 100% Satisfaction Return Policy. Please return items within 30 days of receipt. For returns after 30 days, store credit will be issued. Include a copy of the invoice and reason for return. Failure to provide documentation may delay processing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offers a full refund, in-store credit, or replacement, as per customer's choice.