Customers also viewed these products
Rhino Stainless Steel 3 Door Heated Glass Bar Fridge Model SG3H-HD
Rhino Glass 3 Door Alfresco Outdoor Bar Fridge All Stainless Energy Efficient Alfresco 330L
The Rhino GSP alfresco outdoor refrigerators took 3 years to develop with first units arriving back in 2008.
Brand name parts, lowest energy consumption, fast pull down times in 40°C+ temperatures, LOW E glass, lockable, front venting, unit is the most well performed alfresco fridge on the market.
Available in 1,2 and 3 door versions.
A built in fridge adds a touch of class
If you are building this fridge in, your cavity will need to be at least 1370mm wide, 875mm high and 550mm deep.
|Each side: 10mm
|FEATURES 1: The Rhino GSP range have been our best selling alfresco bar fridge since 2009, the chill down performance in high temperatures is brilliant.
|FEATURES 2: Units are Green Sense Plus Accredited, see www.greensenseplus.com.au for more info on these lowest energy usage units.
|FEATURES 3: No glass door fridges can have sunlight on glass, please check your installation area prior.
|FEATURES 4: Fast pull down times in high temperatures means less wear and tear on parts meaning longer life.
|ENERGY SAVING FEATURES: Cyclopentane foaming , ECO controller , Energy saving compressor , German energy saving EBM fans , LED lighting , LOW E glass and R600 100% ozone safe gas.
|ADJUSTABLE FEET: Yes (4 adjustable feet)
|DOOR SWING: 2 x Left Hinged and 1 X Right Hinged
|SHELVING: 6 x chromed adjustable shelves (395mmW x 335mmD)
|CAPACITY: 330 Litres
|COOLING: Ultra cooling in 43°C+ ambient, operates between 0>4°C keeping all drinks at 1.6°C > 2.1°C throughout, quick pulldown times, best performing alfresco fridge on Australian market.
|LOCATION SUITABILITY: Outdoor
|POWER CONSUMPTION: 2.29 kW/24hrs
|RUNNING COST: Approximately $214.31 per year (Based on 25.64 cents per kilowatt)
|NOISE LEVEL: 47.00dB
|WEIGHT: 105.00 kg
|DIMENSION : 1270mm W x 360mm x 740mm H
All refrigerated compressor driven products purchased from The BBQ Store are covered by our exclusive ‘Product Confidence’ warranty; Products purchased OVER $500, 2 Years Australia Wide ‘On Site’ parts and Labor Warranty strictly from the invoice purchase date. This is NOT ‘parts only’ or ‘back to base’, this is real warranty no cost to you. Exceptions: Scratch ‘n’ Dent and items on special (see below) and any application where products other than drinks are used for cold storage. Products purchased UNDER $500: 1 Year Australia Wide ‘New Replacement’ Warranty from the invoice purchase date will be replaced with new, depending on location and logistics. The warranty has been stream-lined in May 2017 to include commercial and domestic under one umbrella. Exceptions: Scratch ‘n’ Dent and items on special (see below) and any application where products other than drinks are used for cold storage. All ‘Scratch N’ Dent bargains and Sales / Specials’ where stock is reduced in price have separate warranty terms which are stipulated on both the website listing and the invoice. These units are deemed to be second hand and are discounted accordingly - their warranty periods are also reduced. The BBQ Store will pay all costs to repair, replace (with similar or equivalent model) or refund (at our sole discretion) for any faulty unit or part thereof should the fault be deemed as a defect in operation, material, or workmanship. The BBQ Store is geared towards fairness in all cases. In most instances when we recognise a problem and the problem can be remedied on-site, the work is undertaken via our fleet of service technicians. Should it prove difficult to diagnose the fault or perform the repair work in the space or environment provided, or if the unit is located outside the The BBQ Store service area then the unit will need to go off site for repair and return. Warranty Does Not Include;
- Any expenses resulting from service calls for either products or faults that are not specifically covered by this warranty, (including units which are found to be operating normally). All call out fees will then be borne by the client (at our discretion).
- Any expenses resulting from service calls for both fault diagnosis and repair after the above warranty terms have expired. The BBQ Store will always attempt to assist after warranty periods have expired with spare parts and service, just as we would within warranty periods. Glass door fridges are more prone to needing maintenance than domestic units do.
- Any client wishing to return a purchased unit with no legitimate reason. It is understood that the client has read our listing and knows all of the specifications in regards to size, noise levels, condensation, power consumption and the correct environment suited for the fridge. The cost to return is fully borne by the client as well as the initial cost of the delivery, plus a re-stocking fee of 10%. This strictly applies for a 14 day period from the date of the delivery.
- Any expenses resulting from defects to the unit caused by any person, other than The BBQ Store or its authorized service agents, including;
a) Incorrect installation – such as a lack of ventilation, exposure to the elements where it’s not part of the refrigerator specification, sunlight in particular. b) Abuse, misuse or alteration. c) Failure to let compressor oil and/or refrigerant settle after relocation. d) Damage during movement by the client from one location to another including lifting the unit by the doors or door handles. e) Act of god or his son, or aliens invading earth. f) Insect and/or vermin infestation. g) Electrical/Power surges and/or storm damage. h) Damage to any area or structure due to movement of the fridge, like wooden floors, walls and glass etc. i) Faults due to client re programming or setting controllers wrong. j) Blocked condensers due to not being cleaned, it is up to customer to ensure condensers are cleaned periodically, see www.cleanme.eu for relevant info on the type of units that need this. • Any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, spoilt wine or frozen/exploded drinks, water damage including condensation forming on outer glass etc., except as provided for by ACL, Australian Consumer Law.
- Units used in ‘moveable’ vehicles (Cars, Vans, Buses etc.) will not be covered under any warranty at all. Talk to us about specific applications and we can help with recommendations.
- Fridges that do not come under our standard warranted lines, these will be clearly advertised with the warranty information directly pertaining to that product, and the purchase invoice will state the warranty.
- Fluorescent or LED lights, locks, ballast, rusted parts (including Stainless Steel), screws, nuts, and any plastic parts involving basic wear and tear.
- Labour if the technician has to travel outside of The BBQ Store service area, or the mainland of Australia.
- Freight costs for repair if unit is outside The BBQ Store's service agent areas, all major capital cities are towns are included but there are some rare remote area’s we cannot service.
- Compensation/Claim in any form if the client hasn’t read the listing correctly in regard to the fridge power draw, operation and noise levels. The BBQ Store has extensive product details and the consumer is obligated to make an informed decision based on our listings and large amounts of information available.
How to Obtain Service: For assistance, there are 3 x ways below, to help we require fridge model, serial number, date of purchase and a description of the problem, please ensure you have as much info as possible to speed up process, a picture of the fridge showing wide shot and also the controller (if applicable)
- Go online at https://www.thebbqstore.com.au/ - This will take you through the basics questions needed for us to assist in a timely manner.
- Email service department directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact The BBQ Store Service Division direct on 1300 041 051
There is no guaranteed time limit for repairs to be carried out due to the nature of refrigeration products and the technician time booking constraints, you must allow 7-14 days as a fair down time, refrigeration mechanics these days are very busy and jobs have to be booked in advance. Sometimes units will need to be arranged for return and repair, which can be time consuming. In saying all this, all warranty issues are regarded as ‘urgent’, and every effort will be made to have the problem rectified immediately. In some cases to speed the process up where a job is considered a minor repair, the parts may be sent direct to the client and authorization will be given to make the repair themselves with the warranty not being voided. This is popular in situations like fan replacements, which are easy to swap, when the client is an actual tradesman or handy with a screwdriver. We will never allow electrical wiring jobs without tech, only plug ‘n’ play style jobs. Proof of Purchase: We have made proof of purchase not a mandatory thing, but of course it will help. When purchased we internally register the model and your details so to find details we need invoice (as we keep serial numbers) or either email address or phone number that you lodged at the time. Authorised Service Agents: Service is provided by The BBQ Store and its’ authorized service network of refrigeration mechanics Australia Wide. We attempt to cover all areas though certain remote areas can often translate to longer waiting periods. We don’t allow for services outside of normal working hours, otherwise call out fees are applicable. ALL call outs have to be arranged and performed by approved The BBQ Store service technicians. Clients cannot arrange their own technicians within warranty period at all, this could void the warranty. Replacement Parts / Items Out Of Warranty: Parts will always be available at very reasonable prices after the warranty period is finished, our exclusive 10year parts availability guarantee is great piece of mind. It is very important to The BBQ Store to keep clients happy after the warranty period has expired. The following link allows you to lodge a claim/parts request, so add as much info as you can and we will assist. Effective for 95% of products, some items are excluded due to low market volume, factory closures and tooling discontinuation. *Check our unique Fridge Diagnosis Knowledge Base To Assist In Finding Fault.
- After ordering online, expect an email confirmation from The BBQ Store Pty Ltd with your order details (if you have provided an email address).
- Order receipt is confirmed shortly after placing.
- Goods shipped via Aus Post or Courier Service within 1 working day, or longer if items are unavailable. You will be notified if there is a delay.
- Signature is required upon delivery (unless authorized to leave package).
- If you are not home during delivery, the parcel is held at the Courier Depot or local Post Office. Pickup must occur within 48hrs, or it will be returned to our warehouse.
- Re-delivery charges apply for items returned to our warehouse.
- Changing delivery address after dispatch incurs a $17.00 charge.
Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and in Brand New Condition to qualify for our 100% Satisfaction Return Policy. Please return items within 30 days of receipt. For returns after 30 days, store credit will be issued. Include a copy of the invoice and reason for return. Failure to provide documentation may delay processing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offers a full refund, in-store credit, or replacement, as per customer's choice.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The BBQ Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.