Customers also viewed these products
S/S Round Counter Balance/weight for BBQ Rotisserie spit - 22mm Diameter - CB-3077
The round counterbalance is a uniquely designed device designed to help extend the life of your grill barbecue spit motor when it is used for cooking unbalanced meats on a rotisserie spit. This round counterbalance works by adding a counterweight that enables easy balancing of the spit and load when cooking goats, pigs, and lambs. Constructed with stainless steel material, this counterbalance is ideally suited for 22mm round skewers to ensure that it is highly compatible when cooking. It offers high strength for resistance against heat and flames when being turned by the rotisserie. Designed to offer a simple installation, this grill barbecue rotisserie spits counter balance can be used and set up quickly, allowing your spit roasting to be evenly cooked without causing damage, strain, or wear and tear on your motor.
Many other options available: Motors, skewers, prongs, back braces, gyro discs, leg brackets, and side pillars to suit. Please contact us for more details.
1 x S/S Round Counter Balance/weight for BBQ Rotisserie spit - 22mm Diameter - CB-3077
- Made of a quality stainlesss steel material
- Round Tube Fitting - Square fitting also available (CB-3078)
- Suits a 22mm round skewer
- 12 months warranty
- After ordering online, expect an email confirmation from The BBQ Store Pty Ltd with your order details (if you have provided an email address).
- Order receipt is confirmed shortly after placing.
- Goods shipped via Aus Post or Courier Service within 1 working day, or longer if items are unavailable. You will be notified if there is a delay.
- Signature is required upon delivery (unless authorized to leave package).
- If you are not home during delivery, the parcel is held at the Courier Depot or local Post Office. Pickup must occur within 48hrs, or it will be returned to our warehouse.
- Re-delivery charges apply for items returned to our warehouse.
- Changing delivery address after dispatch incurs a $17.00 charge.
Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and in Brand New Condition to qualify for our 100% Satisfaction Return Policy. Please return items within 30 days of receipt. For returns after 30 days, store credit will be issued. Include a copy of the invoice and reason for return. Failure to provide documentation may delay processing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offers a full refund, in-store credit, or replacement, as per customer's choice.
bbq weightBy: mary on 30 April 2015our experience with this store was great they were helpful in what we needed and answered all our questions thankyou
Stainless Steel Counter Balance15 October 2013This item is cheaper than many others on the market and it is high quality with all parts made of stainless steel. The weight is not mentioned in the description so I took a punt that it would be heavy enough ... it is! The sliding weight is 58mm diameter x 63mm long and weighs 1.33kG. All up weight is just over 1.5kG. This will balance all loads from a few kilos up to anything the average person is likely to roast. The total length of movement on the shaft is 115mm and I have calculated that it will offer balance compensation ranging from approx. 13 - 48 cm Kg (6 - 19 inch pounds). A weight like this is essential to minimise excessive wear on the spit drive gearing caused by an out of balance load.