Customers also viewed these products
Top Notch Stainless Steel Hot Plate 480x485mm - PSS480X485
The latest in hygienic, durable and easy to clean barbeque cooking surfaces. Topnotch™ barbeque plates are manufactured from a special grade of heat transferring stainless steel. It is the composition of the material which gives the Topnotch™ Stainless Steel Hot Plates the special ability to transfer and retain heat as well as being corrosion resistant. Topnotch™ Barbeque Plates are paint & chemical free, and extremely durable. Past problems associated with the use of Stainless Steel, like poor heat transfer and food sticking have been overcome through intense research and development of the material used to produce the Topnotch™ range of Products. One of the major problems with Cast Iron is that it is produced from recycled metal which causes the Cast Iron to be porous. The chemicals used in cleaning, combined with any rust present, seep into the sponge like metal and these potentially harmful properties can be released into the food, which we in turn digest. Unlike Cast Iron surfaces the Topnotch™ Stainless Steel surface is non porous, so remnants of past food and oil can not become trapped within the surface. This is particularly important in Australia’s climate as bacteria can easily multiply if the surface is just warmed and not heated to 64 degrees centigrade and above. Also, food cooked on your Topnotch™ Stainless Steel Hotplate will not take on the flavours of anything else you’ve previously cooked on the BBQ. No curing is required, just wipe with a clean cloth, then pre heat for approx. 10 mins. Plate temperature should be between (160°c to 175°c for canola oil) or (150°c to 160°c for olive oil) and then you are ready to cook. (Ensure the oil used, has a burn point above 160°c.)
1 x Top Notch Stainless Steel Hot Plate 480x485mm - PSS480X485
|The latest in hygienic, durable, and easy to clean Barbeque Cooking Surfaces.
|Cook on a clean, healthy, odorless BBQ Hot plate every time.
|Special heat transferring ferritic stainless steel.
|Cooks without hotspots reduce food sticking.
|Rust free, Long lasting, Easy to maintain.
|Paint and chemical free.
|Will never peel or break.
|The Plate, that will outlast your Barbeque.
- After ordering online, expect an email confirmation from The BBQ Store Pty Ltd with your order details (if you have provided an email address).
- Order receipt is confirmed shortly after placing.
- Goods shipped via Aus Post or Courier Service within 1 working day, or longer if items are unavailable. You will be notified if there is a delay.
- Signature is required upon delivery (unless authorized to leave package).
- If you are not home during delivery, the parcel is held at the Courier Depot or local Post Office. Pickup must occur within 48hrs, or it will be returned to our warehouse.
- Re-delivery charges apply for items returned to our warehouse.
- Changing delivery address after dispatch incurs a $17.00 charge.
Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and in Brand New Condition to qualify for our 100% Satisfaction Return Policy. Please return items within 30 days of receipt. For returns after 30 days, store credit will be issued. Include a copy of the invoice and reason for return. Failure to provide documentation may delay processing. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offers a full refund, in-store credit, or replacement, as per customer's choice.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The BBQ Store Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.